Join us for a convergence of Tompkins County youth from every background who are passionate about clean energy, local food, and social justice in our schools and communities. This will be an opportunity to enjoy free food, network with other young people committed to social change, build a vision for Tompkins County, and support each other's work.
- Stand together with young leaders from all backgrounds who care about taking back our political system, stopping fracking, and building the clean energy economy right here in Tompkins County
- Get inspired by youth-led efforts that are changing schools and communities across the region
- Brainstorm how our generation can shape the future of Tompkins County and discuss opportunities for collaboration, including planning for a county-wide Youth Power Summit in October 2012
- Get plugged in to emerging campaigns for a just and sustainable future in Tompkins County, including Get Your GreenBack Tompkins, Building Bridges, and more!
- Interested in going to Power Shift NY? Handle logistics and connect with others headed to Albany for Power Shift NY from April 27-29
Free food will be provided! Please come and join the conversation. Also, please forward to others who are interested. RSVP on Facebook here!
Co-sponsored by: Get Your GreenBack Tompkins, Sciencenter, Cornell Cooperative Extension- Tompkins County, Tompkins County Climate Protection Initiative, & The Green Umbrella: NY Youth for a Just and Sustainable Future
Questions? Contact KC Alvey <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 516-592-7752, or Mike Koplinka-Loehr, 607-592-7650, < email@example.com >