26 April 2006

AARON, SPENCER, and SAM chow down at the ice cream social put on for all middle school students who get above a 90% overall, each marking quarter. This must be why all of the ice cream was gone in a record 6 minutes, I believe is what Mrs. Filzen told me. Boy, I wish the middle school I went to had this! (Sorry girls, my camera died before that other picture I took.)

Nice eye TIFFANY! The Groton ladies gave free lessons to the Southern Cayuga team tonight during the home softball game. Nice game girls!

JENNIFER E. runs in for a point. That girl better move!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!Queen Victoria leaves the 1st mesage oooo yeaaaaah!!

Anonymous said...

yummy ice cream!?! what flavor sam? cause' it looks like ya love IT!!!!

Anonymous said...

swing tiffy tiffy swinggg! and she hits it yeah tiffy

Anonymous said...

hey its nick rongo again. idk what to say on here ever so w/e i guess i will ah............ bye