20 April 2006


HEY EVERYONE! Hope you're enjoying the nice weather. I've been taking advantage of it to train for my summer bike trip that I am doing from Syracuse, NY to Bar Harbor, Maine. Don't I look hardcore?? I have determined that Salt road is one of the nicest roads in the area to bike on...very scenic. I went on a 50km (30 Mile) bike ride the other day and got up to 45 mph at one point, the fastest I've gone this year. Its kinda scary going that fast and I don't recommend it. Make sure you wave if you see me out...it'll be a nice change from the car horns and whistling.

In other news I have been fishing a little bit. I had some luck on Old Stage rd...couple small brown trout. They were hitting salted minnows on red hooks. No luck with the fly fishing though. Whats everyone else been up to? Feel free to post any of your adventures.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Devoe when is the me manual due?
sam

Chad DeVoe said...

As of right now May 1, but we'll see how this week goes in the computer lab.

Anonymous said...

i am bringin a card to school monday for anyone who wants to they can sign it and i am gonna give it to my uncle to hang up in hid room thanx for the support ~beth

Anonymous said...

yo mr devoe, have you looked for music vids on http://videocodezone.com/
its pretty easy all you have to do is search for a band you like and make sure the vid works, go to the code, change it to: other blogs and websites, copy the code, and paste it in your about you and you should have a music vid

~Queen Victoria

Anonymous said...

they were prob honkin at u cuz u were in their way cuz thts wht mi parents always do to the annoying bike people that ride in the middle of the road

Anonymous said...

mr devoe im never gunna ge the me manuel done. =/

Anonymous said...

You did not thats too far for you!!
lol

Anonymous said...

i rode my bike 16miles 1 day but not 30 holy crap mr. devoe that is lil bit farther that ithaca an back






~Jacob(jabub scotia)

Anonymous said...

who is queen victoria





~Jacob

earnhardtfan3 said...

may the force be with you