18 August 2006

Hey Guys! Hope everyone has been enjoying their summers...only 2 weeks left! I just got back from a trip to Munich, Germany and Prague in the Czech Republic. It was my first time in Europe and it was great to experience different cultures and compare/contrast them to the American way of life...which is very important. Here are a few photos.

This is Neuschwanstein Castle that we went through in the Alps of Southern Germany (Bavaria). It was built by King Ludwig II in the late 1800s and was the inspiration for the castle in Disney World.

This is another castle we visited in Prague. Prague is famous for its architecture. This building was my personal favorite.

My friend Kim and I pose in front of Lake Alpsee in the Alps of southern Germany. It was absolutely beautiful there.

This is my friend Erich, whom Kim and I went to visit. He is studying mechanical engineering in Munich and can speak German very well, so he helped us out a lot. We are sitting in Englischer Garden, a huge park in the middle of the city.

Mr. DeVoe's next car???

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know how you could down size any more from your hybrid
_________________SAMMMM

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Sounds like you had fun. My school stuff is already put together, packed up, and ready to go. We have 18 days left and counting down. This weekend is Groton Old Home Days, but it ends tomorrow. If you want to stop by it should be alot of fun. I am marching in the parade, in the marching band. It has been a while since the Groton Marching Band has marched in Groton. I hope you stop by. If you don't, that will be fine too.

~Crissy

Anonymous said...

you wouldn't even fit in it Jk Mr. BonTon i can't believe you went on that trip but one time i went on a 24 mile rafting trip it doesn't add up to urs see u soon not loooking forward 2 it ~ sarah

Chad DeVoe said...

Wow Sarah, a 24 mile rafting trip. I bet that was fun. Was it in the Adirondacks? See you soon.

Anonymous said...

woww that car looks like the Geek Squad from best buy!:o

okay bye

Anonymous said...

hi. i finally got my hair cut! its a little bit below my chin and i donated
the rest to the locks of love organization for people with cancer.well g2g cu soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


markie

Anonymous said...

Your trips sound really fun. I don't know about the car.

Anonymous said...

awesome car!!

Anonymous said...

I hope that is your next car that will be awesome...see you 3rd period:]

~Megan

Anonymous said...

that is such a kool car!!! i want it,
bye it for me
haha just kidding.

~mary