21 August 2006

I finally got the photos from the bike trip I did with my friend Kat. We started in Syracuse, NY in late June and rode 611 miles through 5 states. We ended in Bar Harbor Maine which is in Acadia National Park.
Kat stands at the NY-VT border...we're making progress. I have to give her credit. She was a champ during this trip.
Our first glimpse of the Atlantic. We were about 1/2 way done at this point
Kat and I pose for a picture in Acadia. The shore is very rocky there, but typical of most of the East coast however.
Relaxing somewhere on the South shore of Acadia...watching the waves.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg dr.devoe!! thats a long ways!!

~danielle b.~

Anonymous said...

Hey,

15 days until school!! That is alot of peddeling.

~Crissy

Anonymous said...

Why are you counting down??
_____________!!!!!!!!!Sam

Anonymous said...

I'm counting down because I am excited about school starting, 14 days.

~Crissy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

what does the comment deleted mean?

Chad DeVoe said...

Somehow someone really good with computers found out how to advertise perscription drugs on grotonsciencegeek so I had to delete those posts.

Anonymous said...

hey whats going on =]

Anonymous said...

wow mr.devoe u let ur moustash and berad grow waayyyyyyyyyy to much miss ya lots hope to make ur life heck this coming school week
~~~caitlin~~~

Chad DeVoe said...

Oh not much. Just getting ready for school to start. Looking forward to meeting the new 7th graders.

Anonymous said...

what about the old 7th graders
:( :( ???

Chad DeVoe said...

Oh....my bad. I am also looking forward to having a few old 7th graders in homeroom as well as seeing them in the halls. Make sure everyone visits.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Devoe. I went to Acadia this summer too. We drove though...not as ambitious as you I guess! Its a great place, isnt it?

Anonymous said...

Yeah Mr. DeVoe I have to agree with Danielle!! That is a long way!! I would not try that for a $1,000!!!!!!!!!

Chad DeVoe said...

Hey Guys,

Glad to see people commenting...we have some awesome labs coming up this week!