12 March 2007

Today we researched the natural history and taxonomy of the white-footed mouse (Peromyscus leucopis) in preparation to a huge mammal study we'll be doing later this spring. ALEX, RILEY, FELICIA, and PETER take a break from work.

ATTENTION: Here's a little bonus for those of you that check the blog. The time required for a baby mammal to develop inside the mother is caled the gestation period. Ex. The gestation period for the white-footed mouse is between 22 and 28 days. This will help you for Wednesday's Bird/Mammal Quiz.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. thats my class. ha ha

they look happy. Alex your silly. te he.

~Kaitlynn

Anonymous said...

mr. DeVoe,
Do you know the gestation of a goat? I do!

Chad DeVoe said...

Hmmmmm. I do not know. What is it? I'm guessing 100 days or so?

Anonymous said...

no 150!