02 April 2007

Today "Master Composters" of Tompkins County did an assembly for the middle school during Rec. I got a lot of great feedback... students asking if ______ can go in, when are we starting?, etc. Hopefully you guys won't be "too cool" to be a part of this program. There are a lot of benefits to this and the more we can compost the better those benefits will be. Thanks guys...and thanks to those of you that were respectful during the assembly and represented Groton Middle School in a positive manner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha. that was a silly assembly

~Kaitlynn

Anonymous said...

DeVoe~
Hey, Mr. Devoe Why were they so weird?

Anonymous said...

Are all people who compost like that?

Anonymous said...

DeVoe~
All those hi's were all from me. It was a late April Fools Joke! Sorry if it was a waste of your time. :->

Chad DeVoe said...

Hah...they were weird because they are unique. To quote my poster in my room:

"I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird."

-Paul mcCartney of The Beatles.

Normal is boring....thats what I've come to realize. = )

Anonymous said...

Mr. DeVoe, I spent my time last night after the COLD track meet reading Time magazine's article about what we can do as individuals to combat CO2 emissions. I thought of you. Have you read it? There really are things we can do--one I do all the time, buy recycled clothes, was in there!
And, what a great blog...will you help me get it into mine like you have? Thanks! Ms. B.