04 May 2006

Greetings...I will compile a list of everyone who I have a record of turning in their Me Manuals (either emailed, put in the shared folder, or physically handed to me). This will be updated as much as possible. So far I have.....

NICK C., SPENCER W., NICOLE J., JOHN L., ALLISON C.,
HANNAH W., AIMEE R., SHELBY W., MALLORIE M., COURTNEY P.,
HANNAH I., MARINA S., MATT R., MARKIE R., CRYSTAL B.,
BETHANY S., VANESA Q., DeANNA D., CORINNE N., CORY K.,
HAYLEY P., NICHOLE O., STACEY C., JAKE V., CRISSY C.,
EMILY C., KATIE S., AARON D., SAM W., ASHLEY M., TRAVIS C.,
TIFFANY S., JENNIFER E., MARISSA B., GAGE B., JOSEPH M.

Remember! Full credit cannot be achieved if handed in after 12 midnight of Friday 5 May 2006. You are better off finishing it and handing it in late than handing it in 1/2 done but on time.

Good luck to the procrastinators out there.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!Thanx punch in the gut! I am not a procrastawatever.=(

Anonymous said...

u just dont trust me do u. y aren't u putting a music vid on ur blog, IT WOULD BE SWEEEEET!!!!!

Anonymous said...

mr devoe mi me manuals doneeeee

Chad DeVoe said...

Awesome. Im looking forward to reading through these.

Chad DeVoe said...

Well this "music vid" would have to be science-based. Any ideas?

Anonymous said...

just put a My Chemical Romance vid on, the name has 2 do with science...jk, i dont know, just have fun with it.=)


~QV

Anonymous said...

mr.devoe you should put bongo bong for your music video
=)

Chad DeVoe said...

7 hours left....

Anonymous said...

thx for the good luck:)

Anonymous said...

NO Bongo Bong!!!

Anonymous said...

SAM

Anonymous said...

woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
haha i'm bored.

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I know I got my ME manual in on time but I don't get everysingle assignment in so does that mean I'm a procratinator?? W/E


~ Queen of not liking!!!