22 May 2006

Hey Kids,

Since I wasn't there today to update Homework Hotline (and so you don't lose sleep over that fact...haha), here is what we are doing this week: Tomorrow you will be going over that review sheet you got today and take a quiz on Heredity and DNA. Wednesday I will be back to start ecology (one of my favorite topics of the year). We will probably go outside to do a little activity and whatnot. Thursday I have to chaperone the 8th grade science day fieldtrip to Darien Lake so there will be an in-class assignment, which will be due when we get back from our long break. See you guys tomorrow.

PS. I want to stress that everyone try this week's Weekly Stimulus. I suggest Wiki'ng some of those species or explain why "invasive species" are bad. Your book should help too.

No comments: