05 September 2007





Welcome new 7th graders! I had a wonderful day getting to know you guys. Everyone's behavior was also impressive too and from our destination in the woods and I hope to do several lab activities outside this year...as long as the weather is nice. Remember all that we have to be proud of here at GCS...the new nature area, the new fitness room, great teachers, etc. I promise to start learning more names tomorrow. See everyone then. Above are a few pictures from today's intro activity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss 7th grade it was so much fun.
and you guys all look like dorks!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA
LOL

Anonymous said...

That was fun! I think we should do it again! please+1,0000?

-Psycho Squirrel

Anonymous said...

not fair!!! you 7th graders are so spoiled! jk jk!!

Jason said...

I remember those trails from over the summer.

Anonymous said...

That was fun can we do that again.
Pleez